Coingape.com blatantly lying about DashLabs’ significance within the Dash ecosystem, attempting to generate maximum FUD
Lies in the article:
- Dash is not a company
- Thus DashLabs cannot be a child company of it as claimed
- DashLabs never had anything to do with Dash's blockchain development as it produced absolutely nothing for the Dash ecosystem
- DashLabs is not and never was a "core development" of "the Dash Platform" and nobody ever claimed that it was. Only that author does.
- There was no "two year relationship" of any kind as hardly anyone knew what was going on at that privately funded, privately owned project whose only affiliation with Dash was the name and being a pet project of its founder who has had nothing to do with Dash's development for years
- It FUDs the reader about FATF and Dash being delisted while mentioning neither Dash being added to Coinbase and Coinbase Pro nor linking to Ryan's analysis on that topic refuting anther lie about Dash being a "privacy based coin".
It should also be noted that the article does not even link its source for the quotes.